Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

STEAM CLOUD for Singleplayer progress at the moment NOTHING is saved into STEAM CLOUD !

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 11, 2024, 9:02:50 PM

Dear Relic,

this game scenery belongs in the past but why dont you guys come to the future ?

There is a feature called "Steam Cloud" you can use more than 1GB for free as developer to backup configuration files, savegame, game progress and other things for the players.

At the moment CoH1, CoH2 and Company of Heroes 3 DONT use this feature ! NOTHING is saved into STEAM CLOUD !

Updated a month ago.
19 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 9:11:20 PM

Even worse than that. They enabled to feature. So it looks like the game has Steam Cloud support. What a nice surprise I had.

18 days ago
Apr 30, 2024, 8:35:42 AM
dozy77 wrote:

Even worse than that. They enabled to feature. So it looks like the game has Steam Cloud support. What a nice surprise I had.

Nope this is fake - try it, snipp out the CoH3 folder from C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\ and copy it to desktop e.g. than start CoH3 you will see it is creating new files and not downloading and syncing with cloud. After this experiment just copy back ur old stuff.

Updated 18 days ago.
12 days ago
May 6, 2024, 2:51:14 PM
chomiczek2 wrote:

yep, this is a joke

What is a joke ?
Can you please reply with a constructive comment ?

8 days ago
May 11, 2024, 1:16:12 AM
BestNoob wrote:
chomiczek2 wrote:

yep, this is a joke

What is a joke ?

Can you please reply with a constructive comment ?

I meant the lack of steam cloud support in spite of saying it on the steam page.

a day ago
May 17, 2024, 1:53:54 PM

Yeah .. its a bad bad joke from RELIC. Won´t think about the ppl. who lost their progress because of this.

?

Click here to login

Comment