Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Company of Broken Brits, Company Of Braindead Unstoppable Rifle and Ranger Spam...

Copied to clipboard!
12 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 8:21:39 PM

Dunno why they even bothered putting Axis factions in the game at This point with How dirty they do the Axis and how stacked the game is in both allied factions favor its ridiculous,

I don't even know why anybody is still playing this its so 1 sided, and of course it looks like next Patch is again more buffs for allies and more nerfs for axis .... this game sucks... It really does what is wrong with the Balance team... seriously....

Updated 12 days ago.
12 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 9:41:34 AM

Brillaint very infomrative post. Clearly thats your opnion - howabout explaining why you think that? perhaps give some qualitative examples to genereate some discussion.

This post just comes across as a complaint and a moan. I could easiy take what you've said and replace it with the opposite faction....  

11 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 10:14:33 AM
Nagasaki12 wrote:

Dunno why they even bothered putting Axis factions in the game at This point with How dirty they do the Axis and how stacked the game is in both allied factions favor its ridiculous,

I don't even know why anybody is still playing this its so 1 sided, and of course it looks like next Patch is again more buffs for allies and more nerfs for axis .... this game sucks... It really does what is wrong with the Balance team... seriously....

How about you just try brits until your elo is around 1200-1300 with RANKED atleast silver first?

8 days ago
Apr 30, 2024, 5:32:24 PM

Locking this thread as non-constructive feedback.

Comment