Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Punishment for quitters and AFK players needed

Copied to clipboard!
11 days ago
May 8, 2024, 3:13:44 PM

I am sick of AFKs and quitters. Almost all matches are ruined by them and still no solution? What happened to the quitting punishment? 

Players insisting on surrendering and if team doesn't vote for it quitting, almost every game has one AFK. 

Sick of it. 

10 days ago
May 10, 2024, 3:29:25 AM
ascabo wrote:

I am sick of AFKs and quitters. Almost all matches are ruined by them and still no solution? What happened to the quitting punishment? 

Players insisting on surrendering and if team doesn't vote for it quitting, almost every game has one AFK. 

Sick of it. 

Punishing players who quit will not improve the game experience of the remaining players! We should find a way to allow the units of the AI player who takes over to be commanded by the player (who has the highest rank in the team)! Maybe the game will become more interesting

3 days ago
May 16, 2024, 1:56:41 PM

Idea is if quitters are punished like an hour or more of ban from matchmaking, they will learn and also not be able to join games. 

AI is horrible when it is not cheating like in skirmish. So it is not a substitute for real players. 

Commanding the AI might be interesting but it will be hard and also unbalancing for the other side. 

2 days ago
May 17, 2024, 2:12:42 PM
ascabo wrote:

Sick of it. 

I requested such features 3y ago
https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion/threads/419-this-game-needs-an-punishment-system

2 days ago
May 17, 2024, 8:31:48 PM

First off all they should fix elo. Like where is the point of playng the game when you have no skill vs opponent. Waiting 5 min is kinda pointless. But now if you quit you get penalty and need to wait. Specialy in 1v1. 

19 hours ago
May 19, 2024, 6:32:55 AM

"Quitters" are already punished in the new system. "AFK Players" are kind of an issue. Not that I encounter many, but can be super frustrating. 

Maybe a system where, if you do not have an input for like 1 or 2 mins, you get kicked by the game and replaced by AI? Not ideal but better than nothing.

12 hours ago
May 19, 2024, 1:52:23 PM

Punishment is reverted with latest update. There is no punishment right now. 

I also do not think reports mean anything. If a player is reported too much for inactivity or griefing, it should be punished.

7 hours ago
May 19, 2024, 6:21:12 PM

Well if you want to punish me then lower my elo by 100 for leaving the game.

Updated 7 hours ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment