Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Late War

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 13, 2024, 3:17:32 AM

Me and the guys think it'll be pretty cool if there was a late war expansion for coh 3. Nashorn, king tiger.

Maybe after a certain amount of time the map opens up more to allow for a change of game play with heavies. Or Maybe a map by the ocean could have the tides unveil new routes. Blow up a damn and the flood could be cool as well. How about a navel expansion?

Hope we don't see a DoW 3 patch. Get back to work Relic!

3 months ago
Feb 15, 2024, 11:51:13 AM

Dynamic maps isn't a bad idea at all. The gameplay is so safe with coh3. I've been playing team games more recently, and it always feels like there is barely any late-game at all if you're doing even moderately well against your opponents..

17 days ago
May 1, 2024, 8:04:34 AM

That would be great.

I wouldn't mind seeing Italian heavy tanks. Prototype T29 USF heavy tanks. King Tiger, and other big boys. This game is a bit too centered around medium tank/vehicle spam. Due to the faster VP ticker. Would be fun if they added such tanks which were designed during the war, but not used, or only built for testing. Each heavy could have it's own specialty. King tiger be extremely slow and easy ti hit, but a monster. T29 be faster and more agile, but lower armored than a KT. Italian tanks like the P40 would not have a strong gun, but strong frontal armour. Etc.

I definitely would like to see more heavy tanks. And I'd imagine a lot of 3v3+ players from CoH2 days, would as well.

15 days ago
May 4, 2024, 1:18:32 AM

We all want to see a "Western front armies" type expansion for the game relic, screw that hammer and iron bs. If you want our respect you have to respect us in turn!

PS thank you for fixing the store prices! Make your game as consumer friendly as possible or else you will all be out of a job and we will be out of our favourite game

?

Click here to login

Comment