Logo Platform
Company of Heroes Legacy
Universe banner wording

Mobile versions of CoH 2 & 3

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Mar 12, 2023, 12:56:04 AM

Does anybody know if there are plans to release CoH 2 & 3 for mobile devices such as Android. I have the original CoH on both PC and mobile. However my PC is barely able to run CoH 2 and won't run CoH 3. So I have barely play 2 and haven't even bought 3 yet. I have been wanting to get a new PC for years but something keeps getting in the way. So mobile is currently my only option to play the newer versions.

Thanks

a year ago
Mar 16, 2023, 7:52:54 PM

COH3 runs much better on PC than COH2 did - you don´t even need a PC they say...

Just joking, its really better from the performance side.

I cant imagine that this game will be available on mobiles - lol. how to control? ;)

If you have a bad PC but a good internet connection, try services to stream games onto your device, such as from google (stadia) nvidia (Cloud gaming) or Microsoft.(dont know the name right now)....

a year ago
Jun 10, 2023, 1:46:56 AM

He asks because CoH1 is already released on mobile with all expansions ^^
It's pretty dope to play, much more tense cause the controls are a bit slower, but works really well!

money2 wrote:

COH3 runs much better on PC than COH2 did - you don´t even need a PC they say...

Just joking, its really better from the performance side.

I cant imagine that this game will be available on mobiles - lol. how to control? ;)

If you have a bad PC but a good internet connection, try services to stream games onto your device, such as from google (stadia) nvidia (Cloud gaming) or Microsoft.(dont know the name right now)....

20 days ago
Apr 13, 2024, 6:35:06 PM

Well i hope COH 2 will come to mobile. It would be great, and yeah i would pay for it. My pc is 12 years old now and a new one isn't coming soon. But coh 2 i can play on it very good. So let us get COH2 on mobile please

?

Click here to login

Comment