Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoH2 Collectors edition comes with...?

Hey,

Does the Collector's Edition come with all of the buyable commanders and skins?

thnks!

No, Here are all the things you get though.

Vehicle Skin Combo Pack
    25 Vehicle Skins

Exclusive Collector Faceplate
    Collector’s Edition Faceplate with Integrated Badge

10 Commander Archetypes
    Soviet Commanders
    Anti-Infantry Tactics
    Conscript Support Tactics
    Terror Tactics
    Armored Assault Tactics
    Mechanized Support Tactics
    German Commanders
    Joint Operations Doctrine
    Spearhead Doctrine
    Storm Doctrine
    Fortified Armor Doctrine
    Lightning War Doctrine

Theater of War Mini Pack

Case Blue Mini Pack

Company of Heroes Complete Pack

Comment

• Valkyrie
      Valkyrie commented
      Editing a comment
      Jakethe22 is correct.

In short though, this means that you get almost all the things, but you'll be missing a select few commanders (4 of them if I'm not mistaken).

If you're going to get the CE, I advise you wait for it to go on sale.

Comment

It's not worth it to be honest - you are better off buying individual DLCs you fancy than buying a CE as the value for money it offers is poor.

Comment

thx guys! I guess ill wait for a sale!

Comment

So the CE didnt include the "Wictory at Stalingrad" ToW? And i must to buy it right?! sry for bad english ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel88 View Post
            So the CE didnt include the "Wictory at Stalingrad" ToW? And i must to buy it right?! sry for bad english ^^
            No.
            Its a common practice in the world to not include things that are not listed on "included" page.

Comment

thx, i pre ordered the boundle with commanders for 12€ i must have the tiger ace

Comment

Because of the new free (and payable) DLC i wanted to check how much we have to pay if we want all the content the Game has to offer and i stoppt counting at about 150 Euros. So if we want everything (and i think this is normal to want everything) we have to pay in the first 5 Months about 200 Euros. Is anybody else thinking about that? Do we like this? Is this normal?

I want to be fair with Relic and Sega, so can someone tell me if there are other Games likes this (high costs for DLC in the first 5 Months or more)? Please write the name of the Games, i want to check them out also.

Thank you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandreas View Post
                  Because of the new free (and payable) DLC i wanted to check how much we have to pay if we want all the content the Game has to offer and i stoppt counting at about 150 Euros. So if we want everything (and i think this is normal to want everything) we have to pay in the first 5 Months about 200 Euros. Is anybody else thinking about that? Do we like this? Is this normal?

I want to be fair with Relic and Sega, so can someone tell me if there are other Games likes this (high costs for DLC in the first 5 Months or more)? Please write the name of the Games, i want to check them out also.

Thank you guys!
                  Question is:
                  Do you NEED everything?
                  If you go to the store to buy some meat you don't buy a whole cow, but only parts you need, like beef.

Commanders and skins are exactly that cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Katitof View Post

Question is:
                    Do you NEED everything?
                    If you go to the store to buy some meat you don't buy a whole cow, but only parts you need, like beef.

Commanders and skins are exactly that cow.
                    Yes, I need them all and I explain that using your example. I do have to eat every day (not only meat, anyway) so I go to the store and buy a porksteak ( a commander), 2 days after I go and buy beef ( a skin) and after 4 days maybe a go and buy 10 snitzels . Do you get where I am going with this? I have to eat everyday and not always the same meat or whatever, so in COH2 language, I have to have this stuff because I cant play (eat) everyday with the same stuff!!!!
                    You said yourself in an older post, that you want new units and stuff!

But please, all this DLCs for so much money and only after 5 months since the release??? There is not another Game that I own that is that expansive as this one. Its a shame really1!!
                    Even Battlefield, you pay 60 Euros or Dollars and than in 2 years again 60 for 3 or 4 DLC Packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandreas View Post

Yes, I need them all and I explain that using your example. I do have to eat every day (not only meat, anyway) so I go to the store and buy a porksteak ( a commander), 2 days after I go and buy beef ( a skin) and after 4 days maybe a go and buy 10 snitzels . Do you get where I am going with this? I have to eat everyday and not always the same meat or whatever, so in COH2 language, I have to have this stuff because I cant play (eat) everyday with the same stuff!!!!
                      You said yourself in an older post, that you want new units and stuff!

But please, all this DLCs for so much money and only after 5 months since the release??? There is not another Game that I own that is that expansive as this one. Its a shame really1!!
                      Even Battlefield, you pay 60 Euros or Dollars and than in 2 years again 60 for 3 or 4 DLC Packs.
                      There is one flaw in your logic.
                      Commanders don't expire, you buy them once, you have them. And since there are only 3 slots for commanders, why do you need 10-15 or more per faction?
                      I'm getting only the ones I know I will use, I'm not interested in others and I simply don't buy them(not buying what you don't need instead of complaining about its price, hard concept, I know).

And if you want to know the game that will want to milk more money for content that should really be default, try Rome2. And its not the only one.
                      There is absolutely nothing about any commander that makes it IWIN button, future commanders won't be exception, so unless you are collector, you don't need them.
                      If you need them but they are too expensive for you, wait for sale.

Besides complaining about getting new content is beyond retarded.

You would probably flood with tears forums of any game that requires a monthly subscription if you are so butthurt about DLC that actually DO bring new content to the game.
                      But saying you need this content? That is just not true. You got the basic package, there is everything to win against everything your opponent throws at you, including new units.

Comment

Katitof: Thank you for insulting me and everybody else (like you always do) who has different ideas than you! You just don't get me, i hope everybody else does!

P.S.
                        I never said "pay to win".
                        I never said "free content".

Comment

Working...
                        X