Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Discord Group access

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Dec 21, 2023, 7:12:32 PM

I was banned (unjustly, in my view) from the official Discord, and would like to know how I go about getting access back.

5 months ago
Dec 21, 2023, 8:02:16 PM
ProtosAngelus wrote:

You can't. A lot of people got banned. Mostly if you criticize the game.

I don't believe that's fair. I got banned because I asked whether something else would be added to Hammer and Shield, as it didn't seem right to me that they should charge for what little content it was and call it an "expansion".

And I don't believe it is fair that I should be banned for asking this.

5 months ago
Dec 21, 2023, 9:59:45 PM
MarianoRyu89 wrote:
ProtosAngelus wrote:

I don't believe that's fair. I got banned because I asked whether something else would be added to Hammer and Shield, as it didn't seem right to me that they should charge for what little content it was and call it an "expansion".

Ofcourse thats lies. All the feedback and critizism are accepted in the #feedback area in Discord, maybe mention about it in #general once in a while.

This dude here repeatedly wrote over and over with large poems and posts in the general chat, clogging it, spreading negativity, asking over and over the same thing, not accepting that, even though we might be disappointed with the DLC, thats what it was, and thats what we got, end of story. To this day, once again, he posted his complaint after the holiday video that John posted. I told him multiple times to give up, enjoy the content we got, and look forward to the future. He chose negativity, pretending this and that, and he got banned for it. Can we end this story now?

Updated 5 months ago.
5 months ago
Dec 21, 2023, 10:27:38 PM
TrialShock wrote:
MarianoRyu89 wrote:
ProtosAngelus wrote:

Ofcourse thats lies. All the feedback and critizism are accepted in the #feedback area in Discord, maybe mention about it in #general once in a while.

This dude here repeatedly wrote over and over with large poems and posts in the general chat, clogging it, spreading negativity, asking over and over the same thing, not accepting that, even though we might be disappointed with the DLC, thats what it was, and thats what we got, end of story. To this day, once again, he posted his complaint after the holiday video that John posted. I told him multiple times to give up, enjoy the content we got, and look forward to the future. He chose negativity, pretending this and that, and he got banned for it. Can we end this story now?

"Negativity" is no reason to ban anyone. I made a feedback thread that gathered quite the support, and even after I posted it I heard nothing back.

So I asked a simple question today, and was immediately banned. That is no way to treat an user.

Comment