Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Game constantly crashing

Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Aug 4, 2023, 12:17:19 PM

Hi all,

I keep on submitting bug splat reports with my email (same as this account) but i don't receive anything.

The game is constantly crashing while playing MP.

My PC specs are:

• AMD Ryzen 5
  • RTX 3060 TI
  • 32 GB DDR4
  • Windows 11

I play with another friend and he is facing the same crashing bug while playing MP, he's specs are:

• Intel i7 gen 10
  • RTX 3080
  • 32 GB DDR4
  • Windows 11

On the other hand another teammate that we play with, HE IS NOT GETTING CRASHES and has lower specs than we do:

• Intel i5 gen 6
  • GTX 1660
  • 16GB DDR4
  • Windows 10

What i suspect here is that Win11 is causing this? If then that's a big issue as i am not going to downgrade to Win 10 only for this game.

I have tried uninstalling the GPU drivers, downscaling the in-game graphics but nothing works.

We are playing only Wer and DAK factions and getting these crashes.

Please advise!

Best regards,

Mihai

9 months ago
Aug 4, 2023, 7:34:53 PM

I have the same issue with crashing. I'm sitting on Windows 11 as well, got Ryzen 5600 and RX 6750 as gpu. And for every like two or three games, screen suddenly stops, sound continue to play for some time but game and computer doesn't react at all and need to be reseted. Pressing Num Lock does nothing and cannot turn it on or off when freezed. Friends don't want to play with me since I'm randomly crashing in any stage of a game. Please help 

9 months ago
Aug 5, 2023, 5:31:46 PM

I cannot even load a save game, do a skirmish or custom game or even a benchmark! I have sent a support request I am trying multiple solutions to no avail. I guess I have to wait for support but its very frustrating. 

12 days ago
May 7, 2024, 8:09:28 PM
TBRLeon wrote:

I cannot even load a save game, do a skirmish or custom game or even a benchmark! I have sent a support request I am trying multiple solutions to no avail. I guess I have to wait for support but its very frustrating. 

I have the same problem. Did you get a solution from support?

-pac

?

Click here to login

Comment