Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

More Units under development!

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 10, 2024, 9:32:40 AM

So recently they added: The Australian Rifle-men, Archer Tank destroyer, Goliath, A new upgrade for DAK Halftrack, 2 Pounder, Rangers, Artillery Spotter, 105 Howitzer for USA, Costal Reserves, Artillery commander and my Favorite: Obice 210 Artillery Cannon.

BUT. We still have certain amount of troops and tanks still unfinished for all the Factions. 

I will show the Photos at the bottom of the screen.

Dak: First we have the Mortar crew for the DAK which wasn't added but wasn't cancelled from COH3. Its your standard Mortar crew so nothing really special. We also Have Bison Sturm panzer! This is a pretty interesting tank design for a Tank destroyer/Howitzer. This has the ability to use its gun as a howitzer. Next we have the Panzer 2! Its similar to the Humber armored car but I pretty sure is like a Commander vehicle. So like the Command Panzer 4. Then we have a Panzer Jager 1 Tank destroyer. Idk how effective this Tank destroyer will be but we shall see.

Lastly we also Have the 222 Sdkfz armoured car which is in the second last mission. There's also 2-3 Panzer variations which can be found in the secret units tab in Cheat commands.

Next up British.

We have the Famous Churchill Crocodile which I'm sure you know what it is, If you do not know then its basically the Churchill tank with a flamethrower, Next is Canadian Shock troops, Close range elite infantry that I'm pretty sure can build emplacements which will be the next British Battlegroup. Then the Sherman tank which is the American Sherman tank but a overcoat, Then we have the Valentine tanks, CWP truck variations, and the 25 Pounder artillery gun which will be apart of the next British Battlegroup in my prediction and Finally we have the Churchill AVRE which can be seen in the last cutscene of the North African Campaign.

Now sadly the Americans don't have really any upcoming units except possibly a Italian Partisan battlegroup which will possibly be an elite section of units.

Now the Wehrmacht.

First up is the LeFH 18 artillery gun which was first Introduced in COH2 but was in the DLC Pack as a campaign unit in COH 1. Then we have 2 Halftrack variations/upgrades: We have a Mortar upgrade and a Flak 18 which was first introduced in COH2 as an Oberkommando west vehicle. Then we have a Nashorn heavy tank destroyer which is also in the campaign. We have a Recovery Halftrack which was taken from the DAK and is being used by the Wehrmacht. We Also have the the Lefh gun from the DAK Also. And finally we have the Logistic Officer which can increase produce time on any structure.

Sadly I have no more Info about anymore Units but these units shouldn't take long to arrive to COH 3.

Pictures of what units will arrive to COH3 (Sadly I couldn't get any photos in-game)

1. Churchill AVRE

2. Nashorn Heavy tank destroyer.

3. Churchill Crocodile

4. Panzerjager 1

5. Sig 15cm 33

6. Panzer 2

7. Sdkfz 222

8. Canadian Shock Troops

9. British Sherman Tank

10. Valentine tank

11. 25 Pounder

12. LeFH 18 Cannon

13. Flak Halftrack

14. Mortar Halftrack

a month ago
Apr 10, 2024, 3:34:51 PM

І need it all!!! as well as the Italian tank Carro Armato Pesante P26/40 analog to counter "Matilda II"

18 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 5:59:07 PM

Mortar halftruck,crocodile and nashhorn are already in the game. At least in campaing mode!

14 days ago
May 3, 2024, 9:00:52 AM
Frouzzy wrote:

Mortar halftruck,crocodile and nashhorn are already in the game. At least in campaing mode!

Well They aren't used as units in Skirmish. This Post is about units for Skirmish.

?

Click here to login

Comment