Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Campaign turns won't load

Copied to clipboard!
18 days ago
May 1, 2024, 12:19:24 PM

Yes, we are at may 2024 and this is still not fixed, so I bought a non playable game. I lost a lot of time trying to do some kind of fix by myself.

I went to SEGA support to report the problem, they gave me a generical non sense solution, wich I executed without any result but more time lost.

The next answer I got was (in spanish):

----------------

Hola,

Gracias por hacernos saber. No proporcionaremos más pasos para la solución de problemas.

Por favor, plantee sus inquietudes en los foros:

https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion

Atentamente,

Nadim
Soporte SEGA

----------------------- 

The bold phrase means "We won't give you more steps to solve the problems". The Stomping Lands, No Man's Sky fake multiplayer, and now this. A lot of people should be fired for such a terrible management of this game. The game was already developed, since few years ago, then you release this buggy thing at a triple A cost and you are not even able to fix a bug that makes your game UNPLAYABLE. That should be top 1 priority instead of developing skins and other useless stuff.

Don't buy this game, it's a sad scam...

16 days ago
May 3, 2024, 12:44:55 PM
Cherokee wrote:

Yes, we are at may 2024 and this is still not fixed, so I bought a non playable game. I lost a lot of time trying to do some kind of fix by myself.

I went to SEGA support to report the problem, they gave me a generical non sense solution, wich I executed without any result but more time lost.

The next answer I got was (in spanish):

----------------

Hola,

Gracias por hacernos saber. No proporcionaremos más pasos para la solución de problemas.

Por favor, plantee sus inquietudes en los foros:

https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise-home/company-of-heroes-3/forums/1-general-discussion

Atentamente,

Nadim
Soporte SEGA

----------------------- 

The bold phrase means "We won't give you more steps to solve the problems". The Stomping Lands, No Man's Sky fake multiplayer, and now this. A lot of people should be fired for such a terrible management of this game. The game was already developed, since few years ago, then you release this buggy thing at a triple A cost and you are not even able to fix a bug that makes your game UNPLAYABLE. That should be top 1 priority instead of developing skins and other useless stuff.

Don't buy this game, it's a sad scam...

Its not a Scam its a really well made game its just that the Updates are bugging out other units, features, campaign and skirmish loads. I say its worth my Money because its a fresh new experience of Units, WW2 Era and gameplays.

?

Click here to login

Comment