Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Should I get CoH3?

Copied to clipboard!
12 days ago
May 8, 2024, 7:29:33 AM

I'm new to the franchise I have never played CoH2 or CoH but I have friends who played them and recently I've been watching them play CoH3 and it looks really fun, but I went to it on steam and it has a huge amount of terrible reviews is this because it had a rough release and is better now or is not worth the money at all? 

11 days ago
May 8, 2024, 8:52:52 AM

The game is light years ahead of what it was at release.

If you've never played COH, then you'll have a blast. Me, personally, as a COH2 veteran... I really miss the heavy tank skirmishes. The game is not as fun as COH2, but it's still fun enough. Mega fun if you've never had a taste of COH2

11 days ago
May 8, 2024, 9:29:01 AM

yes ! GLHF, if you have amazon prime you can get extra skins, but to let you know i have some issues redeeming some of the bundles. have a good one, the game is fast paced and fun, Relic is making some better moves since launch, i think by the end of the year it will get better and better

11 days ago
May 9, 2024, 3:13:14 AM
CybR wrote: uno online

yes ! GLHF, if you have amazon prime you can get extra skins, but to let you know i have some issues redeeming some of the bundles. have a good one, the game is fast paced and fun, Relic is making some better moves since launch, i think by the end of the year it will get better and better

Oh, many thanks. I got it.

10 days ago
May 9, 2024, 3:42:05 PM

Well this game is very unbalanced. If you like to play axis in a 4vs4 game, you will never win. Except they have a extrem noob in the team or one left the game, because the CPU is so bad.

CoH2 is much more fun and much better balanced

9 days ago
May 10, 2024, 11:12:28 AM
Evinly wrote:
CybR wrote: uno online

Oh, many thanks. I got it.

Great call ^ ^, I would recommend you, watching and reading some tutorials and all units specifications, This game takes time to master, Play every faction and overall have fun, welcome to the COHmunity

9 days ago
May 10, 2024, 1:37:30 PM

I think the state of the game is okay, if it had launched this way it would been a hit....

?

Click here to login

Comment