Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Weather effects and the change of day and night.

Copied to clipboard!
16 days ago
May 17, 2024, 8:51:28 AM

Dear developers... I think it's time to add the possibility of weather effects to all maps like it was in the first part of the game! This will give an environment and color to all available maps. Make a ramdom change of weather. Rains and sandstorms on the map...HOW do you like this idea

12 days ago
May 21, 2024, 1:00:37 PM

Absolutely my Number 1 priority to be frank, equal to more coh1/larger styled maps and good cinematic (directed) campaign if it ever gets done...

I am betting we get some Northern Italy expansion for after Rome, going all the way to an Alpine theater where we can finally enjoy some good snow and make proper use of that "steppe skin" which should definitely have been called "Alpine" RELIC xD

2 days ago
May 31, 2024, 6:05:52 AM
Haganaz wrote:

Absolutely my Number 1 priority to be frank, equal to more coh1/larger styled maps and good cinematic (directed) campaign if it ever gets done...

I am betting we get some Northern Italy expansion for after Rome, going all the way to an Alpine theater where we can finally enjoy some good snow and make proper use of that "steppe skin" which should definitely have been called "Alpine" RELIC xD I recently came across a list of betting sites that allow you to start playing with a deposit as low as £5. This is fantastic news for anyone looking to dip their toes into online betting without committing too much money upfront. These bookmakers are reputable, offering a wide range of betting options, from popular sports to niche events. The low deposit requirement https://legalbet.uk/betting-sites/sets/5-pound-deposit/ makes it accessible for everyone, whether you’re a novice bettor or just looking to try out a new platform. This list makes it easy to choose a bookmaker that suits your preferences, ensuring a hassle-free betting experience. If you're cautious about starting with a high deposit, these sites are perfect for you. 

This is interesting info!

?

Click here to login

Comment