Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Commonwealth faction

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jul 23, 2021, 2:00:21 PM

I've been playing COH since the first game was released. I would love to see the Commonwealth forces represented since the North African campaign is finally here! Please Relic, you could have a unique faction made of South African, Indian, Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, etc. units. Units like the 6th South African Armour division fought alongside Allied forces in historic battles across the North African campaign. I know it could be done and it would be such a great addition to the factions.

Updated 3 years ago.
3 years ago
Jul 24, 2021, 2:45:15 AM

i agree, i think they will do that.  its hard to not do the desert without the anzacs and gurkas at least.

3 years ago
Jul 24, 2021, 11:25:06 AM

The ANZAC and Gurkas wouldn't be enough. I just want to push for the ENTIRE Commonwealth who featured in the North African and Italian campaigns. Obviously there will be an Italian faction, but I hope that the allied nation representing the North African campaign can be as diverse as possible to truly represent the Commonwealth forces. The ANZAC had some great battle honours, there were notable feats for Indian infantry and armour units, South African infantry, armour and air units. Relic said now is the time to help them with ideas developing COH3, it would be a very sad day indeed if all the Commonwealth was not truly represented especially since the Commonwealth dominated the North African campaign.

3 years ago
Jul 25, 2021, 3:06:52 PM

They're all there under the commonwealth banner, as in COH1.

3 years ago
Jul 25, 2021, 5:51:41 PM
TomDRV wrote:

They're all there under the commonwealth banner, as in COH1.

Not to my memory, they were all British units with British voice actors. Maybe to clarify, have the British or UK as a separate faction and the "Commonwealth" be a faction that has Canadians, ANZAC, Indians and South Africans. Gurkas I would add into the British/UK faction as a unit. You could even allow them to feature in a commanders roster for the Commonwealth.

?

Click here to login

Comment