Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

CoH 3 - Cosmetic Wish List for next And final test phase

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
May 6, 2022, 5:12:02 AM

If we need to postpone launch tell fans sooner rather than later. The backlash I think is less if it's still 6 months out opposed to two months. 

First request - see my prior QoL thread but Please please consider removing the thick white capture points white cap circles. It may have been okay in CoH 2 converting to blue or red upon capping point but it really should be improved upon by either removing circle all together. OR at very least having an option in menu to shut off the visual graph-like capture circle. I hope because it was in CoH 2 and was never an issue that they don't improve upon small things like this. it may have worked in CoH 2 but that doesn't mean it can't be improved without completely overhauling the feature. I believe it's such a glaring contrast to map visuals and is a stain on the beautiful environment and detailed artwork of 1940s Italy when a white circle from geometry class is around a cap point. Most players have just accepted it to visually show how close to cap a certain marker but once timer starts there you go most players dont need that indicator to understand the radius.

Second, can we remove the 2D pie chart cap visual that was looking like a piechart timer clock filling up with team cap color as you cap? I feel like I could create that in excel in under 10 min. Not that we need to overthink it or make it distracting but 3D visual of timer on ground at base of cap point that version suggested by other poster would be an immediate and simple visual improvement. Also if VPs can be mock fuel depot's or ammo supplies and not just random concrete towers?

Third and finally, can we make sure repositioning the direction of mgs in buildings is fixed. 

I understand the reason why they slowed down building defensive items but if its too slow for building defenses and it takes forever to build sandbags, tank traps or barbed wire then the HP should be improved or else the super slow build of defensive items will not be utilized as much due to the opportunity cost of not capping/mobility of engineers therefore dumbing down the tactical features/advantages a notch. 

- Art of War

2 years ago
May 7, 2022, 7:10:31 PM
Art_0f_War wrote:

If we need to postpone launch tell fans sooner rather than later. The backlash I think is less if it's still 6 months out opposed to two months. 

I second this.

?

Click here to login

Comment