Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

IGN First - Company of Heroes 3 Content for All of September

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Sep 8, 2022, 5:57:53 PM

IGN First - Company of Heroes 3 Content for All of September

IGN will be covering CoH 3 in-depth all month long. Catch everything on ign.com or find a recap of their coverage below.

Full article: Company of Heroes 3: Narrative Deep-Dive

Full article: Company of Heroes 3: A Look at the Mission Variety

Full Article: Company of Heroes 3's 'Potenza' Mission Is a Unique Strategy Challenge

Full Article: Company of Heroes 3: Campaign Map Deep Dive

Full Article: Company of Heroes 3: North Africa Campaign Mission Hands-On

Full Article: Company of Heroes 3: U.S. Forces Overview

Full Article: Modding Details Revealed

Updated 2 years ago.
2 years ago
Sep 10, 2022, 5:42:32 AM

I just watched these! And they are giving me chills! I love Relic of their Progress! Its is Outstanding! Its looking like its already ready for release. And I so impressed that the crew of Relic for spending most of their time building this game! It would be fun to work there and test all of the units and buildings! It be hard but worth your time at Relic! I wanted to go to cologne to Gamescom and Try out the COH3 Game for a bit. Test the Units and buildings and mechanics. But I'm curious what the MG42 Squad Gunfire Sounds like. But once again... I am very Impressed with Relics hard work...

I'll see you on the battlefield!

2 years ago
Sep 10, 2022, 5:43:26 AM

Also! I'm Excited for all the new things they will add! Hoping a request I asked for!

2 years ago
Sep 10, 2022, 8:37:00 AM

is anywhere mentioned when the footage was recorded? Because it is definitely something that is important to measure the progress of the game

2 years ago
Sep 12, 2022, 4:03:49 PM
SOS-Sterbehilfe wrote:

is anywhere mentioned when the footage was recorded? Because it is definitely something that is important to measure the progress of the game

I mentioned this on Discord, but IGN's footage was captured around the same time as the Mission Alpha in June/July. 

2 years ago
Sep 14, 2022, 5:00:23 PM

animations look bad, hopefully more work is going on.

2 years ago
Sep 23, 2022, 4:22:52 PM

@John_RE ,

Thanks for consolidating all in one thread, great vids glad you partnered with IGN on the breakdowns.

I finally have my new PC, I'm ready for November, let us know some of the pre-launch festivities fans can expect like tournaments or pro matches with the great play by play commentators etc. You vs. Liddy Live 1v1 match finally coming hopefully. Maybe a few launch day surprises like a live event party where Liddy is dressed up as Rommel and you are Italian partisan? Okay maybe that won't go over so well but I feel like it's such a significant milestone in Relic /Sega / CoH history it needs a fitting launch to both reward the developers akin a graduation party, you made it! AND at the same time excite the fans (especially those on the fence about the game and its new offerings). I think it can be boon for sales and excitement the community can participate in celebrating this event prior to Thanksgiving (in US) but celebrating the launch together by playing the game and showing off the hard work. (#nomoresecrecyneeded) And to those who say people will just be playing the actual game not watching, I counter saying not everyone will be buying it or pre-ordered it, plenty of people will be wondering IF they want to ask for the game or gift card for Xmas/holidays or spend the $$$ after seeing some live feeds after launch. Another reason to go big on a lavish launch party, a party for the dev team (drinks afterwards) but also consider it an investment for sales and marketing. A two for one deal. 

P.S. - Tell Liddy for me to get that Relic apparel line out, not just COH3 either, that Relic hat of yours is legit. It's like the shut up and take my money already meme's, it's a revenue source untapped.

- Art of War

?

Click here to login

Comment