Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Monte cassino mission

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Mar 10, 2023, 6:12:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7vs33M2iTE

watching this and finally playing the release version made me realize this: where is the outcome mission in which the abbey is NOT bombed but rather intact?

because where it stands now even if you complete all the secondary objectives the monastery is STILL bombed. Come on relic please get your house in order. you showed footage of it to IGN and are you going to suddenly say "oh that's been cut" to us. dont you guys remember december 2020? do you want another repeat like what happened to cyberpunk? if i was the big bosses at relic/sega and paid close attention to that "affair" i sure as hell DO NOT want that to happen.

a year ago
Mar 10, 2023, 9:50:46 PM

If you complete the mission before the bombers arrive, you can save the monastery. You have like 7 or 9 turns for that. If you cannot finish it in before the bombers arrive, you can still do the mission, but cannot save the monastery anymore...

a year ago
Mar 11, 2023, 5:53:08 PM
RiCE41 wrote:

If you complete the mission before the bombers arrive, you can save the monastery. You have like 7 or 9 turns for that. If you cannot finish it in before the bombers arrive, you can still do the mission, but cannot save the monastery anymore...

done that before already. when i do that "outcome" it still shows in the intro cutscene at the start of the mission the abbey still been bombed and NOT intact as shown in the IGN trailer. that's a big WTF moment for me dude.

?

Click here to login

Comment