Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Change Camera Zoom

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Feb 26, 2023, 12:54:48 PM

Hi, where would i go and change the camera zoom? I have tried most of the camera attributes but it doesn't seem to change.

I know a mod already exists for it but i have to include it in my own tuning pack since you cant use 2 at the same time.

Any help would be appreciated.

a year ago
Feb 26, 2023, 2:26:08 PM

Got it working

default, default_camera, default_multiplayer 

cam_module_isometic

distance_max

distance_min

a year ago
Feb 27, 2023, 4:19:23 AM

Thanks for sharing that, it is both good & bad that you can't have multiple mods at once... I not it is already requested on my mod about 8 times.

Did you have a recommended reasonable setting for those two parameters?

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Feb 27, 2023, 3:33:48 PM
Adler wrote:

Thanks for sharing that, it is both good & bad that you can't have multiple mods at once... I not it is already requested on my mod about 8 times.

Did you have a recommended reasonable setting for those two parameters?

80 max

15 min

is what i use Adler

Preview: https://i.postimg.cc/kG6BJxZD/camzoom.png

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Feb 27, 2023, 7:12:44 PM

Does this work in the campaign?

EDIT - It doesn't, I see there is no possibility to make mods no matter what they do for the SP environment.

Shame really. BuuuuuHisss @ Relic

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Mar 1, 2023, 9:55:55 AM
Exigo404 wrote:

Does this work in the campaign?

EDIT - It doesn't, I see there is no possibility to make mods no matter what they do for the SP environment.

Shame really. BuuuuuHisss @ Relic

Seriously? No modding of the SP campaign AT ALL? I'm glad I can still refund.

a year ago
Mar 5, 2023, 3:37:21 AM

Let me get this straight, I cannot edit unit stats and include camera zoom out further in the same tuning pack?

a year ago
Mar 5, 2023, 2:08:33 PM
Steal wrote:

Let me get this straight, I cannot edit unit stats and include camera zoom out further in the same tuning pack?

Yes you can. You can only have 1 tuning pack used in a game, however you can edit anything in that tuning pack.

a year ago
Mar 6, 2023, 4:54:15 AM

Which leads to me thing those of us with tuning packs are going to have to fix the bridges... 

a year ago
Mar 6, 2023, 10:03:50 PM
Adler wrote:

Which leads to me thing those of us with tuning packs are going to have to fix the bridges... 

You think that might become a thing? Tuning packs having to fix bridges?

a year ago
Mar 7, 2023, 12:47:22 AM

This is what you have for bridge stuff to edit. 

Updated a year ago.
a year ago
Mar 7, 2023, 1:22:13 AM
Noxypoo wrote:
Adler wrote:

Well we are having to fix the cameras.  In my COH2 tuning mods I used to edit buildings to not have ownership on capture, plus grass clumps/small bushes to not block placement of emplacements.  So yes, I think it will be up to tuning pack mods to fix the bridges.

a year ago
Mar 8, 2023, 9:46:27 PM

Having a hard time finding out where do I change the Bridge variable in the Tuning Pack so it starts destroyed (and has to be repaired to use) Think I'm simply just staring at the tuning pack too long...

Anyone know which setting?

Adler wrote:
Noxypoo wrote:
Adler wrote:

Well we are having to fix the cameras.  In my COH2 tuning mods I used to edit buildings to not have ownership on capture, plus grass clumps/small bushes to not block placement of emplacements.  So yes, I think it will be up to tuning pack mods to fix the bridges.

a year ago
Mar 8, 2023, 11:40:49 PM

Be mindful that if others are mod'ing the bridge to invulnerable, (or worse changing hitpoints to a high number) in tuning packs this could really impact your maps & you will get a heap of complaints if folk are using mods.

I strongly advise folk not to change the hit points, as I suspect this will take forever to repair. 

?

Click here to login

Comment