Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Building bug - Enter but cant exit

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Apr 13, 2023, 2:38:35 PM

Some folks are reaching out to me on my maps saying they can enter certain buildings, but not exit them. This must be a newer bug because I haven't heard of this until recently, now its more common.

Anyone else come across this? I'm going to test it...

Another bug, some reason mortars/mg troops cannot jump low fences. Which is really odd as everyone else can. I dont know if this was done on purpose or not, but its annoying.

a year ago
Apr 15, 2023, 2:51:40 AM

This might not be a bug but rather one of the mods caused it Shadow. I actually created this issue trying different things with the game since we are extremely limited with modding. I made some buildings able to be built and be garrisoned but I could not exit the buildings. Not saying this happened to you but it could be something else you are using. 

a year ago
Apr 15, 2023, 2:17:44 PM

In regards to buildings, I think this was my mistake, I forgot that troops enter one door, and exit another door, if that door has anything blocking it, they get stuck in the building. I've since corrected.

I see MG/Mortar troops arent suppose to jump low walls I didn't know that. :) I've made corrections on maps to avoid the long walk arounds.

Thanks all!

?

Click here to login

Comment