Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

[Xbox] Cosmetics availability

Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Jul 11, 2023, 9:20:52 PM

Will we begin to see cosmetics for squads for console players? Or at least have the ability to link Xbox / Playstation accounts to CoH Profile to get Twitch Prime Loot?

10 months ago
Jul 13, 2023, 10:56:57 AM

I hope this will happen in the very near future. I have been a Relic Games user since Homeworld 1 and especially the first Dawn of War. I love that they brought the game out on consoles, but I'm hoping for more support. I I have the Xbox version, but this applies to PS5 as well.

The crossplay option (one list for controller, and one for keyboard/mouse) would be great too.

It is important that we tell these things and that they receive our wishes. Crossplay, Twitch skins on console, more content, in-game store, etc... 

10 months ago
Jul 14, 2023, 9:03:57 PM

We're putting together some plans on getting console players those cosmetic packs, and determining what that looks like. Our priority right now though is doing the work to close the update gap between Console Edition and the PC Edition. 

10 months ago
Jul 14, 2023, 10:29:59 PM

No Worries! I have both editions, but I play console more often. And I'm usually getting twitch prime cosmetic packs for PC, that I wish I could connect that to my xbox account. But appreciate the time yall are putting into this.

9 months ago
Aug 9, 2023, 2:51:06 AM
John_RE wrote:

We're putting together some plans on getting console players those cosmetic packs, and determining what that looks like. Our priority right now though is doing the work to close the update gap between Console Edition and the PC Edition. 

Thank you for the update. I'm excited to get those DAK skins.

?

Click here to login

Comment