Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Hello!

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Dec 26, 2023, 11:24:07 PM

Evening everyone!
I’m new to the console CoH3 on Xbox!
I'm loving it, really bring back memories of the original CoH back in the day!
This game has a lot of vibes from the Halo Wars series and is an improvement on those games on consoles! I think sega/relic have done a good job on console porting!

I am concerned about the lack of updates for the console version of the game, think the PC is now 1.4 but my Xbox is on 1.1.6 or something? I cannot find any recent news updates about console updates? I’ll be very disappointed if nothing comes!

also I’m finding very long wait matchmaking times for co-op vs AI, thought it be busy because of Christmas!

If anyone wants to add me on Xbox for some online gaming, please add! 

4 months ago
Jan 10, 2024, 4:03:08 PM

We've announced that Console will be brought in-line with the 1.4 Steel Shepherd update by Spring 2024. So just a short while now. :)

3 months ago
Feb 10, 2024, 3:20:28 PM
Thanks for the update, do you have any updates on when it’ll be coming or how the progress is going with the console update? 

John_RE wrote:

We've announced that Console will be brought in-line with the 1.4 Steel Shepherd update by Spring 2024. So just a short while now. :)

3 months ago
Feb 29, 2024, 11:13:35 PM
f0rbesy wrote:
Thanks for the update, do you have any updates on when it’ll be coming or how the progress is going with the console update?

John_RE wrote:

Console update coming by the end of March :)

?

Click here to login

Comment