Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Dear developers!

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 11:16:16 AM

Xbox Community! Dear Relic developers! Please answer our questions. We really love your game. I would like to know a couple of things: 1. When there will be a new update on the console, specify the date. 2. It is planned to play between players on xbox and ps5. 3. Do you plan to add the game to the xbox game pass. I hope you will answer these questions

4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 2:19:46 PM

As we've mentioned before, the Console Edition will be getting an update by Spring 2024. We currently have no plans for cross play or to bring CoH3 to on-demand services.

4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 3:09:37 PM
John_RE wrote:

As we've mentioned before, the Console Edition will be getting an update by Spring 2024. We currently have no plans for cross play or to bring CoH3 to on-demand services.

It is a pity that there are no plans. For a game between xbox and ps5, then I really want to play with friends who play on ps5 and the search for the game would be reduced

4 months ago
Jan 26, 2024, 6:12:48 PM

I think this will be the opportunity to listen to the community. Crossplay feature will keep the multiplayer alive. It is hard to find a match, it takes forever. Iam waiting for the dlc too.

?

Click here to login

Comment