Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

PS5 Console Edition Can’t Even Connect

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jun 1, 2023, 6:29:27 AM

Having trouble even starting the game. Fully installed and updated on PS5. Disk version bought it day one and haven’t even been able to play it. Any work around?

Message I receive after Sega logo disappears.
“Could not connect to Reliclink. An active connection is required to play all modes of company of heroes 3 yada yada…” 

I have an active Reliclink account and steam accounts all under same email with my PS account. 

a year ago
Jun 7, 2023, 7:51:20 AM

Hey man, i'm experiencing the same issues. Seems like the link is not stable enough. Really annoying. 

a year ago
Jun 20, 2023, 10:16:22 PM

Same it was working fine tonight just keeps saying connecting pretty pointless buying a disc game if this is the case. 

10 months ago
Jun 23, 2023, 10:39:22 AM

Hi,
have the same issue most times.  

I figured out to quit the game completely and than start it again,

then the connection issues are reduced and the game is playable after few minutes to several minutes...
Otherwise I get more reconnects until it gets stable.

Really annoying, if I just start a game I get dropped because of those connection issues...

AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER MYSELF FOR DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS I CANNOT UNDERSTAND, THAT THERE IS NO TIMEOUT UNTIL THE PLAYER IS DROPPED FROM A GAME... MY CONNECTION IS RECONNECTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER DISCONNECT WHAAAAT????

PLEASE FIX ASAP! THIS IS A REAL ANNOYING BUG

10 months ago
Jul 14, 2023, 9:08:55 AM

After second patch since release for XBox still I get disconnects.
This is really annoying!
After a search of 15-20minutes I get into a game and get still disconnected...
Patch 1.0.6.14850 improved the graphics but not hat issue :-(

10 months ago
Jul 14, 2023, 9:01:55 PM
bucs wrote:

After second patch since release for XBox still I get disconnects.
This is really annoying!
After a search of 15-20minutes I get into a game and get still disconnected...
Patch 1.0.6.14850 improved the graphics but not hat issue :-(

Could you fill out a bug report and send it to our team please? The form is here. Be sure to include your username and any other relevant info. This will help us figure out what might still be causing this for you.

7 months ago
Oct 16, 2023, 2:38:00 PM

"Failed to establish connection with reliclink. COH 3 requires an internet connection to open.PLEASE make sure you are connected to the internet."  I get the above error and can't open the game on the console.

2 months ago
Mar 20, 2024, 3:04:03 AM

If restarting the game doesn't work, try restarting your PS5 console entirely. This can sometimes that's not my neighbor  clear up any temporary issues that may be affecting connectivity.

?

Click here to login

Comment