Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Fan of Support trophy now impossible.

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 2:31:08 PM

With the new update removing the ability to buy detachments and having them pre embedded, it's essentially locked the ability to earn this trophy whatsoever. 

Would be nice if the developers could address this somehow.

EDIT - So, after playing through a 2nd time, it seems capturing Bari randomly awarded me this trophy, I'm assuming because it builds a coastal defence cannon upon liberating. Just a heads up for any on console that may be wondering the same thing, no idea if other ports that build coastal cannons also work.

Updated 7 months ago.
3 months ago
Jul 2, 2024, 7:07:49 AM
PresidentEvilX wrote: gorilla tag

With the new update removing the ability to buy detachments and having them pre embedded, it's essentially locked the ability to earn this trophy whatsoever. 

Would be nice if the developers could address this somehow.

EDIT - So, after playing through a 2nd time, it seems capturing Bari randomly awarded me this trophy, I'm assuming because it builds a coastal defence cannon upon liberating. Just a heads up for any on console that may be wondering the same thing, no idea if other ports that build coastal cannons also work.

That is an annoying circumstance! However, it's fantastic that you were able to find a solution.  This is especially helpful for console users who may be having trouble getting the trophy after the upgrade. Although it's uncertain if seizing other ports using coastal defense guns functions in the same manner, seizing Bari appears to be a proven solution.

Updated 3 months ago.
?

Click here to login

Comment