Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Bunker Meta Just Isn't Fun

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Mar 25, 2024, 12:21:25 PM

Whose idea was the Wehrmacht Costal Reserves? 

Tell them they are fired.  

Costal Reserves is literally thee worst doctrine relic has ever came up with. Win or lose its just not fun, period. It is so centered on static warfare, which is categorically not fun. Worst of all it has completely taken over team game meta. I don't want every team game to be an hour long slog of bunker smash. 

Not to mention, I find BOTH Advanced Infantry and Costal reserves to just be very poorly balanced on multiple levels. There's plenty of other threads about it. Relic clearly was just trying to sell battlegroups by making them OP. Unfortunately it was probably the last nail in the coffin for this game. 

I was pretty excited about this patch, but it made the actual gameplay worse. See you in 6-8mos (if this game gets another patch). 

2 days ago
May 18, 2024, 8:10:45 AM

In all of Relic's years of doctrine development, Costal Reserves stands head and shoulders above the rest. No matter the outcome, it is simply not enjoyable. Static warfare, which is inherently boring, takes center stage. Unfortunately, it has become the de facto standard in team games. 

basketball stars

?

Click here to login

Comment