Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Coral Viper (1.6.0) update

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 3, 2024, 8:43:32 AM

Well i gues we have to wait 7-8 Months again.. There rly dont care much for Console.

The last Update took 7 Months and the made the Coral Viper Update only a month or so after. 

Some Mod called it "They Pumped 1.4.0 up for console"... So thats how they think, there Support Console. 

a month ago
Apr 3, 2024, 6:40:35 PM
frogNor wrote:

Well i gues we have to wait 7-8 Months again.. There rly dont care much for Console.

The last Update took 7 Months and the made the Coral Viper Update only a month or so after. 

Some Mod called it "They Pumped 1.4.0 up for console"... So thats how they think, there Support Console. 

That's on the porting company, relic has nothing to do with it, "caring" is by far the falsest judgment on that situation.

a month ago
Apr 4, 2024, 3:51:56 PM
Haganaz wrote:
frogNor wrote:

That's on the porting company, relic has nothing to do with it, "caring" is by far the falsest judgment on that situation.

Every Console Player can See it the forum is got almost no Feedback from Admins that realy care for it. Or say Nonsens like i said "They Pumped 1.4.0 out" 

Feels Bad that they bring out an actually fun game, even more its RTS on Console there Not many... And then give a crap to Support it. 

We'll see how long the need to get us up to PC again... My guess is 8month so they can bring out one more big PC Patch so were left behind and get a treat before there bring out a new game and abondon coh3. Its a sad guess but this is how they make me think about it 

14 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 6:52:09 AM

Bitte geben Sie uns die Inhalte auf den Konsolen,

Darauf warten wir so sehr.

?

Click here to login

Comment