Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

2nd Italian campaign suggestions

Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Jul 9, 2023, 9:16:11 AM

Does anyone have suggestions what to change when playing Italy for the second time to make it more challenging keep it interesting?

What was most fun, when playing it again?

7 months ago
Oct 24, 2023, 8:05:15 AM

I actually like how it is right now its not a Total War game.  Feels dull maybe cus its focused on Italy.  Playing the battles out are awesome I think some people might think its fast paced.  Its actually perfect right now.  We can only play as Allies.  Id rather try and defend Italy as Axis playing as Germans or Italians.

7 months ago
Oct 24, 2023, 8:22:24 AM

I like the missions for each town or city you take.  Make it random maybe?  Need more missions like the one way up north.  Forgot the name.  Its when you have an ally landing on another beach and you are defending the beach you land at.  Need more ally missions like this one.  If I knew how to use mission editor I would make a map and mission with ally helping out.  Need the feature to be able to make your own battle groups or units posted this in another comment.  Not just picking from airborne, special forces, or armor.  Id probably make my own mechanized unit (focused on different types of halftracks and light/medium infantry but no heavy armor) as Germans like 78. Sturm Division with its own battle map abilities.  Most players wont even use all the halftracks I bet like mortars or rocket halftracks.  Maybe in COH4.

6 months ago
Nov 11, 2023, 12:12:32 PM

I was disappointed by the ending and the limited scope of the campaign map. In the game we break through the Winter Line and that's it.

Rome falls and the Italian campaign is over. That's not really how it went, is it?

Being able to play on defence as the Axis would be good. Having the start of the campaign in Sicily would be great too

6 months ago
Nov 21, 2023, 10:12:36 AM

Wait for DLC to add in another theatre.  I hope this happens.  I bet they are messing around with the game still since this is the first time making a COH game with campaign map.  They might keep adding onto Italian campaign too.  D Day Im all for playing as Brits and Canadians on Sword, Juno, and Gold if they do something like that.

Updated 6 months ago.
5 months ago
Dec 8, 2023, 4:47:40 PM

steel sheperd is out and i am a little underwhelmed concerning improv on italian campaign. what's your opinion out there?

5 months ago
Dec 20, 2023, 12:28:06 AM

a little bit less of all of that

3 months ago
Mar 2, 2024, 7:16:56 PM

Hopefully they'll add the SAS in the game.  Some of the best sas missions were in Italy

?

Click here to login

Comment