Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Monte Cassino Bug

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 5, 2024, 1:33:16 AM

This game is a love hate relationship.

I just finished Monte Cassino and when it goes back to the main map it freezes after the enemy retreats. I tried my other saves and it still locks up after completion. I’m using the PS5.

Overall, this is a fun game, but the crashes are frustrating. When playing defensive missions the game wouldn’t end after I complete protecting the machine gun nest and artillery piece. My work around was not to save during the mission and now those missions work.

Anyone have issues with Monte Cassino mission?

I’ll try playing it again with no saves, but wish this game was fixed.

Thanks

4 months ago
Jan 5, 2024, 5:00:19 PM

I was able to complete it. It sat for 5min frozen and then started stuttering and completed the mission.

3 months ago
Mar 1, 2024, 3:11:43 PM

I can't even manage to launch the Monte Cassino mission. The game tells me I must recon the town first, even though my forces are already sitting outside of it, so I send a recon flight, done. But then the next step is to bombard the town... except that if I do that, it tells me I've damaged the monastery... and it still won't make the mission playable. If I try to right-click on the town to attack, it just tells me it can't: "mission requirements." So I'm stuck. As far as I know, this must be a bug. Otherwise, I have no idea.

2 months ago
Mar 7, 2024, 2:12:31 PM
Sanreal wrote:

I can't even manage to launch the Monte Cassino mission. The game tells me I must recon the town first, even though my forces are already sitting outside of it, so I send a recon flight, done. But then the next step is to bombard the town... except that if I do that, it tells me I've damaged the monastery... and it still won't make the mission playable. If I try to right-click on the town to attack, it just tells me it can't: "mission requirements." So I'm stuck. As far as I know, this must be a bug. Otherwise, I have no idea.

That's not a bug. You have to complete one of the optional missions first before you can attack Monte Cassino (capture Anzio OR the Adriatic Coast).

2 months ago
Mar 9, 2024, 12:37:11 AM

Somtimes loading the mission will have black screen and can't see the map. should reloaded again.

?

Click here to login

Comment