Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Campaign Save Games do not upload to Cloud (STEAM)

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Feb 25, 2023, 10:03:56 PM

Hi, so I tend to play on my PC most times; however, I sometimes play away from my desktop on a laptop. I noticed yesterday that none of my campaign saves upload to the cloud. My laptop has synced CoH 3 with the cloud but no singeplayer campaign saves are available. They ONLY appear on my desktop where they were saved initially despite the "cloud saves" syncing correctly. This is a huge problem for people playing on multiple devices, as I am literally locked out of accessing my campaign saves from anywhere but my desktop. Please let me know if I am doing something incorrectly or if this is an issue that needs to be fixed. Thanks!

a year ago
Feb 27, 2023, 3:59:33 PM

My experience is identical. Cloud syncing is working correctly, but no campaign saves are in the cloud. Honestly, this is surprising and disappointing that this is not implemented. I hope this can be addressed in a patch soon.

a year ago
Mar 8, 2023, 8:09:30 AM

Yea i have the same issue, but if you take a look at the steam files that are being saved/synced to the cloud, you will see that the save games are not syncing across. Not really sure if this is deliberate or a stuffup. 

a month ago
Apr 11, 2024, 8:58:15 PM

There is still NO CLOUD for Singleplayer progress.

?

Click here to login

Comment