Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Rescue partisans under siege mission not working

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Mar 3, 2023, 8:17:32 AM

My mission is to rescue partisans under siege in Castello di Lagopesole and I have 4 turns to get there. When I get there, I start a match called Destroy Enemy Strongpoints but once I complete all the missions, I get an issue where the match doesn’t end. It stays on the match map. I also had this issue when I killed the enemy tank company driving towards Salerno. Does anyone know a work around for the rescue partisans mission?

5 months ago
Dec 21, 2023, 8:45:07 PM

I have the same problem, but in Avigliano. After the match, there's no post-match screen or anything and the town isn't conquered, so basically I can endlessly replay this match. Very frustrating!

5 months ago
Dec 22, 2023, 2:56:29 PM
ThirdAlternativ wrote:

I have the same problem, but in Avigliano. After the match, there's no post-match screen or anything and the town isn't conquered, so basically I can endlessly replay this match. Very frustrating!

Could you please reach out to our support team about this issue? Let them know the bug you are encountering in the campaign, and if you could, please attach any game save files so the team can review them and try to replicate the issue. Thanks!  https://coh3.companyofheroes.com/support

?

Click here to login

Comment