Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Black screen over this specific mission - can't progress

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Mar 30, 2023, 4:18:51 PM

hi, did you manage to find a solution?

Serious issue and not solved in last patch...

a year ago
Mar 30, 2023, 6:49:42 PM

Yes, I've verified files via steam and everything back to normal.

a year ago
Mar 31, 2023, 10:44:40 PM

Thanks for reporting this. Our team is currently investigating why this might be occurring. 

a year ago
Apr 2, 2023, 3:15:58 PM

Thx, pretty urgent

1. Found this was reported in other forums too but no solution, verifying files in steam didnt work, even when loading another mission

2. Seems this bug corrupts player data as only way to play back is by erasing user folder in "my games" (loosing all progress), it then happens again a few days later (last time happened after i was disconnected). BTW is there a cheat to select a mission after starting campaign again? 

a year ago
Apr 16, 2023, 5:52:51 PM

@john_RE hi, still occuring even after last patches... know when there will be a fix?

9 months ago
Aug 19, 2023, 5:29:50 PM

Bumping this thread to report that I have the same problem on the current version of the game.

This bug makes it pretty difficult to advance past the "Gazala's Cauldron" mission, like playing in the dark ?

9 months ago
Aug 21, 2023, 4:58:00 PM
DangerofDeath wrote:

Bumping this thread to report that I have the same problem on the current version of the game.

This bug makes it pretty difficult to advance past the "Gazala's Cauldron" mission, like playing in the dark ?

Are you playing on PC or on Console? And this occurred in a new playthrough of the campaign and not an older save file?

7 months ago
Oct 22, 2023, 3:19:41 PM

Hello,

Just here to bump the thread since I've got the exact same problem at the exact same mission. It's a new campaign on difficult difficulty.

My PC : 5800x + 6800XT (tried 2 drivers just in case and it's the same result) 

EDIT : verifying steam files fixed it, weird since it was a new install

Updated 7 months ago.
3 months ago
Mar 4, 2024, 1:57:12 AM

I am having the same problem, but in skirmish and multiplayer. Happened a few times in the last few weeks.

Only option is to quit and verify game files. really annoying. Hope something is found about this...

?

Click here to login

Comment