Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Low FPS after updates

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 5, 2024, 9:58:28 PM

Really terrible performance on my laptop with an RTX 3060 after updates...

It used to be completely fine (more than 60 fps) until the update when you added the first bridge map. After that, my performance went down to 20 fps and I stopped playing. I've now come back to check out the game again and the performance is even worse now. My laptop is using the GPU, not the integrated graphics, and all is fine at my end, the game just won't run well anymore.

a month ago
Apr 6, 2024, 12:46:45 AM

Is it just the new maps? I've noticed Gothic Lines (3v3 map) is really heavy in terms of performance for some reason.

a month ago
Apr 6, 2024, 1:39:54 AM
SquishyMuffin wrote:

Is it just the new maps? I've noticed Gothic Lines (3v3 map) is really heavy in terms of performance for some reason.

It's not just the new maps even the old ones now run bad for me

18 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 7:46:34 PM

Game is pretty much unplayable for me now, after 1.6.  Game just crawls and is barely controllable.  I thought it was latency at first but it's not.  Going from 60fps to this sucks.

18 days ago
Apr 29, 2024, 9:21:23 PM

playing with a 7900xtx 7600x aswell and yeah I'm getting frame drops in big team games, when before it never came close (It might have something to do with latency?) but it really sucks getting red text on the screen telling you to turn down your graphics, especially when I got this PC especially for Coh 3

13 days ago
May 4, 2024, 5:31:42 PM

I'm also having some issues but it's specifically related to fire effects. Once those effects go off I drop like 20-30 frames. It wasn't as significant before the new patch...

?

Click here to login

Comment