Logo Platform
Company of Heroes 3
Universe banner wording

Quality of Life Improvement

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Mar 25, 2024, 1:00:39 PM

You used to be able to double click these icons in coh 2 to instantly take you to that unit. Please relic add this feature to coh 3.

2 months ago
Mar 29, 2024, 11:24:41 PM

What resolution are you playing on? 

Im on 2k with maxed out but my terrain doesnt look that good!

2 months ago
Apr 1, 2024, 7:56:10 PM

This is such an important QoL feature. I'm surprise it's missing. From day one of release, people have been begging for it. Seems that @John_RE didn't really pass that info down the line to devs. I mean... 1 full year, still no CoH2 feature

2 months ago
Apr 2, 2024, 6:16:32 PM

Another update. Another disappointment regarding this QoL improvement.

2 months ago
Apr 3, 2024, 3:33:33 AM

Please John! Don't make us make you the bad guy!

P.S Please also including voice chat!

2 months ago
Apr 3, 2024, 3:54:51 AM
SCvTyson wrote:

What resolution are you playing on? 

Im on 2k with maxed out but my terrain doesnt look that good!

I'm playing on 4k ultra 32'inch HDR. It wont let me upload anymore pics :(

2 months ago
Apr 3, 2024, 8:00:04 AM

It's a simple QoL change, which is so important for micromanagement. I don't know why they refuse to implement it. I highly doubt it's a big change that needs testing in a staging environment and whatnot. Implement. Confirm it works. Deploy to production.  @John_RE

18 days ago
Apr 30, 2024, 8:48:09 PM

Hi, we are going to implement a few camera related improvements, most likely on patch 1.7. This would include the one requested here, with the option to choose if you want that double click to just select, center camera or follow the squad.

18 days ago
Apr 30, 2024, 9:36:42 PM
Marco_RE wrote:

Hi, we are going to implement a few camera related improvements, most likely on patch 1.7. This would include the one requested here, with the option to choose if you want that double click to just select, center camera or follow the squad.

Well butter my biscuit and slap me in the face. Thanks. Was waiting for such improvements. It's quite hard to get it out of the muscle memory from CoH2. That thing allowed me to be top 10 with USF. I would otherwise suck hard as I don't use the tactical map.
And thanks for the feedback.
Good luck

17 days ago
May 1, 2024, 6:47:20 AM
Marco_RE wrote:

Thanks!

?

Click here to login

Comment