Logo Platform
Company of Heroes Legacy
Universe banner wording

How many people still play coh1?

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 26, 2022, 5:58:18 PM

does it make no sense to play there anymore?

2 years ago
Jul 27, 2022, 10:53:10 PM

coh1 is superior. if relic would do a face lift on it, instead of making coh2, they would be more successful. 

coh3 looks promising, but..... time will tell.

2 years ago
Aug 13, 2022, 10:13:31 PM

I have played CoH1 for the 1st time recently, really enjoyed it. Gave CoH2 a try, but it didn't appeal to me as the previous title in the series. I continue to play CoH1.

2 years ago
Oct 9, 2022, 11:26:11 PM

I still love playing it from time to time... except my 4k monitor does not support it. So I had to buy a used 1080p monitor too.
But still that too has a issue with resolution. Yet undeterred, I keep playing.

2 years ago
Oct 10, 2022, 1:25:56 AM

Don't you see the number of online games on Steam by yourself? Believe me, it's definitely not as many as you think!

a year ago
Nov 12, 2022, 9:25:36 PM

I've been playing COH1 since it came out, long before STEAM.  I used to build my own maps but can't figure out how to do it now that Steam took over, HELP!

a year ago
Nov 13, 2022, 9:43:00 PM

I still play it.  On mac and recently pc.  Pc the ai is better but there are bugs.  Ie british marksman special ability doesnt work.  Its the best rts still imho.

a year ago
Feb 11, 2023, 1:44:50 AM

I still boot it up from time to time just to enjoy some nostalgia, but never really anything other than co-op comp stomps.

a year ago
Feb 11, 2023, 6:15:08 PM

funny enough i just finish a couple of matches, its just blows me away how well that game age.

a year ago
Feb 18, 2023, 1:34:39 PM

Sajnos azt kell mondjam,mint néhány előttem lévő embernek a véleményét a COH és Opposing fronts tetszett eddig a legjobban, talán egy kicsit meseszerűbb volt. A CoH2 inkább valósabbnak érződött és egyébkén azzal is sokat játszottam, miután megéreztem az ízét. A CoH3 arról nincs véleményem láttam videókat, majd meglátjuk mit sikerült összerakni.

7 months ago
Oct 6, 2023, 9:01:10 PM

I play it regularly.   I enjoy all versions but really enjoy the Eastern front. I suppose that is a user mod but it's a tougher version with new weapons and troops.

The thing is crashes regularly since installing Win 10.  I am thinking of trying a dual boot with win 7 and  10.

It would be nice if someone can fix this.  Microscrap screws up more than they ever fix.

Wonder how things works on in Ubuntu 

6 months ago
Nov 6, 2023, 3:55:11 PM

Still love the first part, so from time to time, i play also

6 months ago
Nov 21, 2023, 4:01:44 AM

I up until today, played COH1 religiously 4 or 5 times a week. I am, or was, addicted to Eastern front. I have played it ever since i came across the game.

I deleted it from my computer  tonight. The updates have rendered the game unfit to play. They should have left it alone. Even

playing it in easy mode makes it not fun to play at all. My anit air panzers do not shoot down aircraft, off site bombardments are impossible to defend. After

so many units being deployed, the points needed to gain more manpower and create units is as slow as molasses in January. then it doesn't add any at all,

it stays stagnate. To the makers of the game....you ruined my favorite all time game. As for COH2 AND COH3. they cannot even compare with the original. The original was, and still is the best game ever. Congratulations..........updates and changing the premise of the game SUCKS 

5 months ago
Dec 6, 2023, 5:34:19 AM
Gohd26 wrote:
Gohd26 wrote:

About the video game 'Company of Heroes' which is released by a real company?  did every first release of the Company of Heroes series have the same campaign mission?  For example, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes - Opposing Front, Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor, and Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition.

When I open each series of game applications it shows that the campaign mission is the same.  Also, I'm wondering what is the difference between each series in this first release of Company of Heroes even though when I open it up it has the same campaign mission?  try to explain in more detail about this game. Please someone to help me!!

?

Click here to login

Comment