Logo Platform
Company of Heroes Legacy
Universe banner wording

I cant get online on CoH legacy

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Feb 14, 2022, 8:38:10 PM
Hey! If anyone can help me with this i would be grateful!
So i wanted to play some multiplayer, i start the game and i can play campaign or with ai, but im offline in the up right corner. So i try to log in with my relic account and it says invalid password or username. I tryid changing it several times, link and unlink my steam account to relic, reinstall the game, recreate my account on relic etc
I literally have tryid everything, and nothing works, the pages and settings here seem to be a total mess where everything redirects you to something totally different, I finally found how to report to technical support and waiting answer from there. Yet im sure they wont have any better answers.
I wont to note that iv had this problem before, had to get a relic account and after a lot of hassle it worked. And i left it like that. When i came back on (about 3 months later) to play this is what happens.
Fuuu im so tired of problems with this game. Do you guys ever have this problems?
And also do anyone know another solution i could try?
2 years ago
Feb 15, 2022, 10:33:23 AM
only new steam edition miltiplay work. legacy not work.
2 years ago
Feb 15, 2022, 3:28:48 PM

Yes you're right!
I also got an answer from Support saying i have to start it from the core game, like (company of heroes) only.
Thanks!

2 years ago
Mar 4, 2022, 3:58:04 AM

Can you explain further I have thesame problem and want to play Tales of Valor Stonewall with friends and cant.

2 years ago
Apr 8, 2022, 3:36:56 PM

Hi  I am here stuck tried everything I know about coh1 the steam version but I keep not working  I am not running  any  mods and  when I press launch it show the steam loading  thing  and then nothing  happens.  If any one can help thanks

Updated 2 years ago.
2 years ago
Apr 8, 2022, 6:59:03 PM
Nopster wrote:

Hi  I am here stuck tried everything I know about coh1 the steam version but I keep not working  I am not running  any  mods and  when I press launch it show the steam loading  thing  and then nothing  happens.  If any one can help thanks

@Nopster Please reach out to our support team here: https://support.sega.com/

2 years ago
Jun 23, 2022, 6:29:07 PM

Anyone has found this game for purchase?

?

Click here to login

Comment