Logo Platform
Company of Heroes Legacy
Universe banner wording

Why my account is a ''Beginner'' account. ¿Porqué es mi cuenta un cuenta ''recién creada''?

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Mar 16, 2024, 11:43:59 PM

Yes, it's me again, I hope you haven't gotten bored of my posts but this is the last one (I think), anyway, in this one I want to ask you why my account marks as newly created?

Since I have been playing COH2 for approximately 3 years, (since before they updated the skins of the commanders and some units (750 hours in game (you had me at the first hurray))), anyway, since then I registered my account with this email to win the 30,000 gold, (well noob I spent it on car's skins >:(  ) and now that I logged in with my email and password it asked me to accept terms and give myself a nickname, and I won a little xp, but, in confg It tells me that I created the account today, which would not make sense because if I was able to log in it is because the account was already created and in addition to that I had already received a confirmation email (aprox 3 years ago) to win the gold. What's wrong? Did you restarted credentials or was it due to inactivity?

Thanks in advance >:)

Si, soy yo otra vez, espero que no se hayan aburrido de mis posts pero este ya es el ultimo, como sea, en este os quiero preguntar porque mi cuenta marca como recién creada?

Ya que yo llevo jugando aprox 3 años COH2, (desde antes de que actualizaran las skins de los comandantes y algunas unidades (750 horas en juego(you had me at the first hurra))), como sea, desde ese entonces registre mi cuenta con este correo para ganar los 30,000 de oro, ( bien noob yo los gaste en skins de carros >:(  )  y ahora que me loguié con mi correo y contraseña me pidió aceptar términos y ponerme un nickname, y gane un poco de xp, pero, en configuración me indica que la cuenta la creé hoy mismo, lo cual no tendría sentido porque si si me pude logueár es porque la cuenta ya estaba creada y, edemas de eso, ya había recibido un correo de confirmación (hace 3 añios aprox) para ganar el oro. A que se devera? reiniciaron credenciales o fue por inactividad?

Gracias de antemano. >:)

a month ago
Mar 27, 2024, 6:51:52 PM

Hola!

Seguramente la fecha de creacion de la cuenta se habra reiniciado por el cambio del foro o algun reinicio de cuentas sin actividad. De igual manera no deberia impactar ningun otro lugar como el juego en si, asi que no te preocupes :)

?

Click here to login

Comment