As an USF main in 1 vs 1 myself 

it really hurts to see soo many USF players do this here is a list for you guys 

1- Stop Upgrading Bazzokas and M1919s on Officers ?

Reason: LT has a Thompson with DPS rating of 14 this guy has the total DPS squad of rifleman with 6 members so why hurt this with a bazooka ? I get it 221 rush in 3 minutes is a large hurdle to jump but its a single bazzoka with 130 base damage only 1 bazzoka is not going to scare away the 221 let alone a kubelwagen. On the topic of the Upgrades M1919 too again both officers have a thompson SMG that deals dps value of 2 M1 garands. and M1919 and M1 thompson fight agaisnt each other's perfomance so please use BARs on both of your officers Thompson and 2x BAR compliements each other in the DPS department.

On the topic of M1919s

2- Upgrade the M1919 squads with an extra BAR

Reason: This is yet another play i see a lot in USF games i observe. M1919 racks unlocked but normal racks are not. M1919 is a reverse DPS LMG meaning it will lose DPS closer you are. This presents no problem for paratroopers beacuse of the carbine has better near DPS then M1 garands. Rifleman with a single M1919 will have increased Far performance but as combat ranges get nearer and nearer M1919 wont protect you forever you have 1 extra weapon slot so complement the Reverse DPS of the M1919 with M1918A2 BAR that way your chances of losing a close range engagment with a M1919 squad is lessened.

3- Upgrade your MK2 grenades earlier

Reason: Never underestimate benefits of an early nade tech

Again i switched to observing rather than playing but again even these so called top players dont do this they pull of these insane flanks on OST and OKW team weapons but they never be able to capitilze on the exposure of these heavy weapons simply because they dont have the MK 2 grenade an urban assault molotov wont do you any good if you using them against team weapons in the open so spend that 15 fuel and get those nades on your rifles on the minute 3 !!!

4- Give Paratrooper Thompson some love

Reason: Do i even need to say anything here

Every USF 1 vs 1 is Airborne and with airborne comes the paratrooper m1919 spam. Or in the most extreme cases Bazzokas

I wont argue the M1919s on paras are powerful some may even argue OP but here is the thing upgrading all paratroopers with M1919s is waste of munitions

Diversify the paratroopers abit by keeping a paratrooper thompson squad in reserve for superior close range fights paratroopers also come with tactical assault and it is even better than stormtrooper MP40 variant that 100% more accuracy and 1.5X longer burst from 4 thompsons are gonna do a lot of wipes 

5- STOP USING THE AIRBORNE

Reason: Im so sick of seeing this uber metafied doctrine. And no i not saying this because im salty agaisnt Airborne meta i dont play Axis at all but every single game i observe its pathfinders into M1 ATGs blooming into M8 scotts. When i play PVP 1 vs 1 i main the heavy cav company and let me tell you all something when i win with the heavy cavalry company it feels satisfying because it was My Skill My tactical decisions and My micro that won the day not because i used a metafied doctirne with ubermeta boring play style.