Grittle's Wild Outback Adventures: Axis Fuel Caches

4 years ago
​Oy! It the Crocodile Hunter Stev- I mean Grittle. And I have come across a big wallaby that is, in my opinion, is breaking the already broken 3v3 and 4v4 team games!

I present to ya, THE WEHRMACHT FUEL CACHE COBRA

fuel-cache.png

Just one secured sectors from these fellas can have your mutilated dead body crawling with Kingtigers and Stuka Trucks! These guys are even more deadly than em' Nile Crocodiles I met a few hours back!

Now how to wrangle these caches of pure satanic evil?

​Simple! Just make the OKW only get 25% of the benefits of the fuel cache stacked on the 33% less fuel. The same goes for this equally as evil poisonous reptile! THE LUFTWAFFE SUPPLY DOCTRINE

header_292x136.jpg?t=1384304298

Though not that harmful by itself, this beast is literally Satan when with an OKW teammate! So the fuel and munition drops are only 25% as effective for the OKW than a Wehr Teammate!

So there ya have it! I more step to balancing out the unbalancable!

NEXT TIME ON GRITTLE'S WILD OUTBACK ADVENTURES......

GRITTLE TAKES ON ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS TURTLES ON THE EASTERN FRONT.......

nT9Sxq5.png

PROSTTRUPPEN

Comments

4 years ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,297 mod
    I'm not sure what to say, but what is this? Why are Prosttruppen the most dangerous turtles on the eastern front? Why does it reference satan with OKW? Is this supposed to be satire? Isn't this better hoarded in the general discussion forum? I don't understand :(
    4 years ago
    hoshihoshi Posts: 157
    Yawwwwwwnnn
    4 years ago
    GrittleGrittle Posts: 993
    recon42 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what to say, but what is this? Why are Prosttruppen the most dangerous turtles on the eastern front? Why does it reference satan with OKW? Is this supposed to be satire? Isn't this better hoarded in the general discussion forum? I don't understand :(

Its satire about one of the underlying causes of the Broken team games of 2v2 and up: Wehr Fuel Cache Spam

Rest is just flibber flabber and satire
    4 years ago
    HingieHingie Posts: 1,984
    I hardly doubts it caches that "break" team games. If a Wehr player invest ressources into supporting his teammates with caches or Supply drops, said teammates should recieve the bonus attirbuted to them - either 100% or 66%. Now, Supply drops currently give 50 fuel no matter who picks them up, that may be changed, but Caches? Nah. Same thing could be said about allied cache spam. No one complains about that though.
    4 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,018
    I think the difference is the OKWs economy is not designed to go beyond a certain point and Wehr caches can push beyond the point without maximum map control, so while Allies can cache spam for maximum lol it's not going to supercharge their economy in such a way as it would for OKW.

That said you're perfectly right - caches benefit the whole team. If it needs to be toned down for OKW to 66% then tone it down, but if we're going to make Wehr caches affect Wehr only they need to be cheaper or generate more fuel than their Allied counterparts because you're simply getting less out of them.
    4 years ago
    GrittleGrittle Posts: 993
    Hingie wrote: »
    either 100% or 66%. Now, Supply drops currently give 50 fuel no matter who picks them up, that may be changed, but Caches? Nah. Same thing could be said about allied cache spam. No one complains about that though.

Nah, we shouldn't complain about the OKW, a faction that is fuel starved, not be fuel starved even if he doesn't have both fuel points

Naww be, its okay, let them get full fuel caches. its alright. I mean, Its not like they have access to non-doctrinal heavy tanks, right????