<removed> {Wow, I was surprised} (October AI feedback)

4 years ago
HOLY <removed> THAT ATE SOME PROVOLONE AND GOT SHOT DOWN BY ABE LINCOLN'S HELICOPTER THAT WAS GOING DOWN I-4 WHILE EATING A BIG MAC WITH EXTRA PICKLES MADE FROM VENISON WITH A TOUCH OF CANADIAN KANGAROO AND DOWNING IT WITH A GALLON OF CYANIDE AND CRABAPPLES OH THE CRABAPPLES WITH A SIDE OF SALT AND A 67 CHEVY IMPALA WITH MOTHER GOOSE AND A CHERRY ON TOP

I just did a comp stomp and they were....

USING DOCTRINAL ABILITIES.......

I never saw so many plains in a comp stomp in my life....

Comments

4 years ago
    I bought an Ostwind and shot down two planes. Both of which crashed into the Tiger.
    4 years ago
    _Aqua__Aqua_ Posts: 1,951
    I know, I've been wanting this since the game was launched and its finally happened! They upgraded the AI in a way that wasn't artificial difficulty!!
    4 years ago
    GrittleGrittle Posts: 993
    I bought an Ostwind and shot down two planes. Both of which crashed into the Tiger.
    Let me explain further...

They were using artillery strikes: Fear Propaganda, White Phosphorus, Coordinated, Stuka Bombs...

They were using it correctly

For instance, I went against a Hard AI Rifle Company USF with a large pak/mg heavy fortifications. They used a White Phosphorus Barrage and used flamer rifleman and shermans to barrage the phosphorided pak guns and MGs like an actual player

When I had a large infantry blob, a Terror tactics Hard USSR player threw a Propaganda barrage at it. forcing a retreat.

And this is all without mod tools......

Relic really did it this time, the AI is now 1/2 a step closer to being a challenge...
    4 years ago
    The AI learned the way of the Peter.
    4 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,018
    I've never seen Peter in the same room as the AI. Could it be... Peter IS the new AI?

#Justconspiracythings
    4 years ago
    VutherVuther Posts: 2,129
    That is definitely the best exclamation I've read all year and I'm certain it'll stay that way.
    4 years ago
    This is very good (very good), but call ins can only help a player, not make one.

The AI is still in need of change because it's fundamentals are still nowhere near as good as they were before WFA was released. It still routinely makes massive errors, gets stuck and confused and generally just screws up.

I'm really excited and very happy that relic is working on the AI, and I look forward to it being made more competent! =)
    4 years ago
    Jarms48Jarms48 Posts: 403
    I think this should be in the General section. >_>
    4 years ago
    Jarms48 wrote: »
    I think this should be in the General section. >_>
    HEY

This is Balance Feedback

I was just giving my Feedback on the slightly improved AI
    4 years ago
    I hope this helps train ****s to be more ready for PVP. This game has a steep learning curve and results in thousands of "balance" threads. rly? n o o b is banned? lol relic.
    4 years ago
    Rommel654, would you at least change the title to "Holy Pumpernickel"?

because "<removed citation>" is not good for viewers eh?