World Builder - Impass appearing where it shouldn't be

4 years ago
I'm fairly new to CoH2 mapping and in this map I've been working on, I've noticed that there's a large amount of impass appearing in places where I have no objects. I'm not sure if there's anyway to remove it. I didn't paint it there and I can't remove it with right click ( I take it all the impass marked in red is automatically added and can't be adjusted. )

hYB41mB.jpg

Is there anyway I can get rid of this?

Also, at one point I had to stamp my entire map and paste it into a new file to adjust the playable area because it was too small. I believe the problem occurred only after I did this, so it's probably related.

Comments

4 years ago
    I managed to fix it. It was a problem with the terrain heightmap. It's kinda hard to explain, but basically from stamping the map I guess some areas got messed up ( I had to fix a lot of the hills and stuff actually ) and there were still some super sunken pieces of terrain " under " the map or whatever. Basically I just sampled the height, smoothed it back over ( even though visually nothing was happening ) and then saved and reloaded the map, and the impass went away.