RECRUITING FOR NEW CLAN

5 years ago
HEYYYYYYYYY, im BanditGaming23( or nate lol) i played this game alot a few months back, just got western fronts dlc, and realllyyyy wanted to start my own clan...if ur advanced your welcome to join, but i may....need some practise LOL. anyways, unsure on a name atm, just going to wait and see if anyone would like to participate in BLOWING SUM **** UP HAHA :) natedogg12321 is my steam name(my profile name is BanditGaming23) add me, and we can get started soldiers!!! :) people with mics preferred to join...communication is a big part in winning war!!! argggggg!!! lol

Comments