Camp balance and equilibrium impossible coexistence match!

4 years ago
Now is the mine that wanted to sell the camp, want to balance the proportion of matches! Typical Paifang also his mother wanted to bitch! Camp balance and equilibrium impossible coexistence match! Who is the only original East German non-Allied camp comes up! ! ! Certainly there will be another cut, why not cut like West Germany, not because it is sold separately, does not want to cut easily, just ask you one, you will once again separate the Eastern Germans buy it?

Comments

4 years ago
    LebatronLebatron Upper MIPosts: 352
    Huh I have no idea what you just said. I see English words but nothing more.
    4 years ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,282 mod
    [Moderator Input] Closing this thread down due to communication problems - I admit, I do have some troubles too trying to understand the idea behind this thread..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.