Some small changes and fixes for Allies.

4 years ago
1. T-34/85 should have pop 13 instead of 14 as they perform right now.
2. Make no sense that USF M8A1 gun motor carriage should have longer buildtime than jackson for example, make it equal to other units.
3. USF Major should be able to estable retreapoint for already retreating units, like it's able to dissactivated the ability for retreaded units running home to base.instead.
4. Sometimes when droping an 50 cal MG with the Airborn commander it's just disappear.
5. USF should be able to access the M1919A6 light machine gun instead of choicing the one and only commander for it, maby to a cost incrase to still make sence to choice the commander for it.

Comments

4 years ago
    GenObiGenObi Posts: 1,368
    Give USA a Abrams
    4 years ago
    GenObi wrote: »
    Give USA a Abrams

I'd quite like a Modern Day Company of Heroes
    4 years ago
    GenObiGenObi Posts: 1,368

I'd quite like a Modern Day Company of Heroes

yeah that be cool, oh wait I can totally play a modern coh!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=374402571
    4 years ago
    GenObi wrote: »

yeah that be cool, oh wait I can totally play a modern coh!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=374402571

Wow thats cool! But im talkin an official game made by Relic. U.S.A and its glory NATO, RU,China, the koreas ETC ETC
    4 years ago
    mrdjjag81 wrote: »
    2. Make no sense that USF M8A1 gun motor carriage should have longer buildtime than jackson for example, make it equal to other units.
    3. USF Major should be able to estable retreapoint for already retreating units, like it's able to dissactivated the ability for retreaded units running home to base.instead.
    4. Sometimes when droping an 50 cal MG with the Airborn commander it's just disappear.
    5. USF should be able to access the M1919A6 light machine gun instead of choicing the one and only commander for it, maby to a cost incrase to still make sence to choice the commander for it.

I actually like the way the major works now. I use it all the time to retreat single squads to the base for upgrades without losing field presence.
    4 years ago
    TeryuoTeryuo Posts: 819
    3. The problem with this is that the retreat path appears to be determined as soon as the order is given and it can't really change (Which is why a stuck squad will just stop retreating instead of determining a new path). Though I have noticed that squads retreating to a battlegroup headquarters will sometimes retreat to the HQ instead when you turn the retreat point off after they've been given the order.

5. I don't even know why they attached this thing to the HQ, I always thought it should've popped up in your base when you choose infantry commander. Maybe it could be replaced with something else.
    4 years ago
    VutherVuther Posts: 2,129
    I definitely know the reverse happens already...
    4 years ago

1. Yeah and make Guard Motor Coordination/Armored Assault be able to call-in single t34/85s. The 740 mp/260 fuel dual call-in is stupid.
    2. Didn't know that, I agree. The USF had their armor build times reduced in a patch several months ago, I remember them being ludicrous before.
    3. IMO the major should be able to establish the retreat point where he stands, and then be able to walk around the map still. To move it he should have to retreat to the established point, pick it up, and move it to the new location. Let US players take advantage of the strikes.
    4. A bug, not a balance issue.
    5. I think the setup is fine as is. You can also get them on paratroopers in 2 other commanders, and the US already has the best long-range mainline infantry (by default).
    4 years ago
    GlytheGlythe Posts: 1,125
    Teryuo wrote: »
    3. The problem with this is that the retreat path appears to be determined as soon as the order is given and it can't really change (Which is why a stuck squad will just stop retreating instead of determining a new path). Though I have noticed that squads retreating to a battlegroup headquarters will sometimes retreat to the HQ instead when you turn the retreat point off after they've been given the order.

It has been my experience that turning off the retreat redirect makes them always go back to the primary HQ but this happens only if you turn off the other path before hitting retreat.

Being able to redirect retreats would be a little cheese because you could probably use it to make units "retreat" to the front line. I think that is why you can't and I think it needs to stay this way.
    4 years ago
    RiCERiCE Posts: 1,588

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. no
    4. yes
    5. no