The balance of power and balance camp Axis alliance with the number of players!

4 years ago
Balance camp and league with the axis of the balance of power the number of players, the coexistence of these two is impossible! Mine is now that want to actively promote two new West line camp, want to balance the balance alliance with the axis of the number of players, it is clear that the coexistence of the two is impossible! Camp balance, balance is impossible coexistence! Defense is the only former Eastern Eastern debut of the original non-Allied camp! ! ! To balance the Axis alliance with the number of players, and certainly will continue to cut defense, why not cut the West line of Germany, because it is going to be sold separately, and say ridiculous! The average ratio of 80/20, you just blindly cut defense, not Cesi line in Germany, because Germany to promote the new West line ......... You are balanced by the number of mines in the end the balance of power and alliance with the Axis player to camp Does not want to continue to cut defense, just ask you one, unless you purchase a separate eastern defense yet again?

Comments

4 years ago
    Since English doesn't appear to be your first language, you get a pass for confusing the search ratio with the overall player ratio. The search ratio refers to the ratio of players not currently in-game but that are searching for a game. The overall ratio refers to the ratios of the total number of axis and allied players online at any given time. Search ratio gives little indication of overall ratio.
    4 years ago
    looks like he just google translated his chinese.
    4 years ago
    GlytheGlythe Posts: 1,125
    I would really like to be able to respond..... but I can't make sense of most of what you have to say.

Maybe you could post in your native language and I'm sure we have someone on here who could translate?
    4 years ago
    种族实力平衡和同盟与轴心玩家数量平衡! 水雷现在是即想积极推销两个新的西线阵营,还想平衡同盟与轴心玩家数量平衡 , 很明显这两个是不可能共存的! 阵营平衡,平衡是不可能共存的! 东线国防是唯一的原东线原版的非盟军阵营登场!!!为了平衡同盟与轴心玩家人数 , 肯定还会继续切国防,为什么不砍西线德国,因为它是要单独出售的,说来可笑!平均80/20的比例 , 你只是一味的切国防 , 还不切西线德国 , 因为要推销新的西线德国 ......... 水雷你到底是要阵营实力平衡还是同盟与轴心玩家数量的平衡啊!只能选一个啊!如果你选后者的话 , 对于游戏来说 , 明显是杀鸡取卵 -_-; 想不继续切国防,只问你一句,除非你会再次单独购买东部国防吗?
    4 years ago
    GenObiGenObi Posts: 1,368
    Hopefully someone can translate above
    4 years ago
    GenObi wrote: »
    Hopefully someone can translate above

I'll do the translation...However the original post seems pretty...underorganized and lack of critical thinking lol

Topic: the balance of Armies and the balance of number of players.

Relic is not only wants to sell the Western Front DLC, but also wants to balance the number of players on Axis and Allies. Obviously these two points cannot be achieved together!

Balance of Armies and balance of number of players cannot be achieved together! (not sure about this one...)

Ost is the only non-Allies army in the original COH2. For further balancing the number of players between Axies and Allies, (relic) must be continuously nerf Ost. Why not nerfing OKW? Because OKW is for sell. So funny.

The average ration is 80/20. (relic) is keep nerfing Ost, not nerfing OKW, is because (relic) wants to sell OKW....Do you(relic) want to the balance of Armies or the balance of number of players! You only can pick one! If you pick the second one(number of players), it is short-vision.

Do you want to stop nerf Ost? I'll ask one and one question only: will you pay for Ost again?
    (not sure about this one either)
    4 years ago
    GenObiGenObi Posts: 1,368
    Thank you Freedom Well i cannot argue that relic is and will try to push the Western fronts DLC on the consumer because relic is a business that needs to sell product, However the issue with Wer has little to do with relic intentionally "nerf" the German regual army(which i would agree is somewhat underwhelming at the start of the match but not by much) and more to do with recent patches that have change core game mechanics. The issues stem from changing game mechanics while relics balance desginers yet to catch up with the orginal desgin and attentions of both the old and new armys has cause a multitude of issues, for example making german squads much more vulnerable because of the new revamp AOE (area of effect) cause one shots to 4 men squads. what does this all mean? Well for starters patience, Unlike the balance team the desgin team has a strict schedule (probably due to sega) to rlease additional content to open new paths of revenue, very seldom are these product dates change, tampered with or reconsider unless direct approval from Sega, they are after all a business that requires product, this side of relic is non nnegotiable. This of course is of completely opposite of the patch and balance team, Many in Sega leadership would consider It secondary or even last priority because it generates no money for sega to keep working on something they already sold you. Relic is a good studio and will (eventually) get straigten out, but it will not be given the resources needed to do it quickly.
    4 years ago
    Wow......Do you think relic can understand Chinese,
    4 years ago
    phosgene89 wrote: »
    Since English doesn't appear to be your first language, you get a pass for confusing the search ratio with the overall player ratio. The search ratio refers to the ratio of players not currently in-game but that are searching for a game. The overall ratio refers to the ratios of the total number of axis and allied players online at any given time. Search ratio gives little indication of overall ratio.
    What is this even supposed to mean? By default, the total number of players playing will be equal, because to launch an automatch you need corresponding allies and axis. What is relevant is the total wait time. If axis players are searching for 20 minutes for a game, and allies for 20 seconds, then the axis player pool is going to dwarf the allied player base if 85%+ are searching as axis. Just getting the ratio down to 85% depends on allied players playing far more games than axis players (i.e while axis players are waiting, allied players are playing an extra game). The imbalance in the most popular automatch modes (team games) is what is killing the player pool numbers. Axis players quit because the wait is too long. Allied players either quit, or change to axis, as they're sick of the imbalance.