Some achievements still broken

2»

Comments

5 years ago
    Slavy87Slavy87 Posts: 12
    Hey Changm55, I sent you a PM, could you check it out? Thanks!
    5 years ago
    ReMixxReMixx Posts: 276
    I uploaded a map to the Steam Workshop. Hopefully I did it right.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=529410992

Please let me know if it works!
    5 years ago
    DappyDappy Posts: 15
    You guys are the best! Many thanks! This mission and this achievement have been a broken frustration for more than a year, with literally hundreds of complaints from me and others to relic. The really sad part to all of this is that players (customers) had to make a workaround. And when they decided to do that, it took them less than 3 days. Relic has done nothing in over 400 days. Sad. Really sad. Once again guys.... thanks a bunch!
    5 years ago
    still no news from sega support on the non-campaign achievements... =_=;; ....
    4 months ago

@ReMixx said:
    (Quote)

Well it works for all TOW scenario achievements too. I can confirm that...

I haven't really tried for non campaign/TOW achievements. For those you're probably better off finding the function (if it exists) to update your stats -- kill X with Y, etc, and calling that until the achievement pops.

Something like the MWNL achievements probably won't work either since those are popped during the main menu.

Edit:
    The easiest way to get the other achievements is to make custom maps with a death pit of already spawned units assigned to you and to the AI. Can confirm this is best method.

heya man! I hope you don't mind me bumping up this 5 year old thread.
    I had an issue where I unlocked the ToW achievement "Clean Sweep" in Operation Barbarossa's 'Blitzkrieg' mission. I unlocked the achievement, but moments later I bugsplatted. Steam records that I achieved it, but the Showcase Ribbon is not shown, most likely because it wasn't saved before the Bugsplat.
    I tried to use SAM to re-lock the achievement, so I can re-achieve it again to get the ribbon. Unfortunately it didn't work now. I'd like to try and use your method.

I added you on Steam btw. So, I hope I can gain more insights.

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers :):)