First, sorry if my english is not perfect.
I made Company of Heroes 2 in board game version .100% playable. I would love share my work for everyone but I am not sure if I can. If Relic give me permission I will upload everything for everybody (please dont send me private messages. I wont share it until relic let me). Caracteristics:
- 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 game. Play against your friends!
- Modular Hex map. Every game is different!
- 5 Factions. Every faction have an unique gameplay. No copy and paste!
- Winter and summer map.
- 50 Event cards with historical photos (winter storm, double damage, etc). This change the game eventually!
- Build and get resources. Ammo and gas. Look how your base change!.
- Select your commander at start. 5 commanders every faction with different skills! (Tactics: infantry, ofensive, defensive, etc).
- Archives 100% editables to change every text in your mother language.
- Thousand of tokens with every unit of the game.
- Destroy the enemy base or capture the control points to win.
- And much more!
Pictures (SPANISH VERSION, BUT DOESN´T MATTER. EVERY TEXT IS EDITABLE FOR NEW LANGUAGES):
+ 50 Tile modules with lot of variety and +100 tokens to use!
Put your units in different places to gain extra defense. And put buildings in the mid to get resources or defend positions!
Select your favorite faction and destroy your enemy. Every faction is different!
Prepare your resources and build your base with cards.
Here you go!, well done.
This is another example for axis. Germantastic!
Empty zone. Waitting your commander. Choose your favorite!
Every commander is different with special tactics. And are real!. Play as Churchill or Rommel!
Collect cards and build. German version. See?, every faction is different.