Directory for files

5 years ago
DeSuperoDeSupero Posts: 70
I just wanted to add this to the forum (and i hope i have done it right). I was having some trouble finding both the world builder and where to save the map files on my PC. I took me some time to find out where the worldbuilder and more importantly where the files would be saved. I ended up searching for both the worldbuilder.exe file and then .sga /.sgb files on my pc to find them. After i found out where they were located they (the maps) seem to be able to be saved in that directory without any errors from the world builder. I guess not all PC's and directories are set up the same...

Comments

5 years ago
    Thanks @nachochees. I perhaps didn't explain that for me i ended up having slightly different directories than are normally posted in the forums for some reason...
    5 years ago
    NemNem Posts: 81 mod
    As of a recent patch you no longer need to save your scenarios to a specific folder, anywhere will do.