Looking for Clan/Teammates

4 years ago
I played Company of Heroes for about 400 hours by now. I´m not a pro but not bad either. Playing with random teammates over the matchmaking system can create very funny game, but most of the time its just a mess with little strategy and communication. After a few horrible games in one row i decide to start looking for someone to play with.I would be happy to join a clan for 4v4 matches. I speak german and a little bit of english. I´d say my preferred faction is the Soviet Union but I´m playing also the other ones. I´m just a little inesperienced with the UKF because i didnt play them a lot. This is my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035573433