I think through the changes of gameplay over the last couple of months have put the Airborne commander out of place.
Since all of the things unlock past 1 CP, USF is still required to spam riflemen to start the game and doesn't exactly change the build order. I have a couple of suggestions and feel free to comment.
- Move Pathfinders down to 0 CP as an alternative to riflemen or at least spamming riflemen.
- Decrease the MP cost of the .50 cal to half (130) or change to a munitions cost (50). I just don't think it's worth it to call down a 260 MP MG and use up a squad to pick it up and then required to spend additional MP to reinforce both squads.
- Change Airborne down to 2 CP. Unless I'm wrong, I feel like they were supposed to the alternative to riflemen.
- Move 57mm AT gun down to 3 CP. Change squad size to 1 from 1.25. I believe USF AT gun is the only AT gun with this profile making them the most easy to kill. Also, since light vehicle play has been pushed earlier and earlier over time, by the time access to the 4CP AT gun has arrived, opposition should clearly have a head start on vehicles. Also, same proposition as MG, reduce MP or change to munitions requirement.
- I've heard the P47 is extremely inaccurate to vehicles other than heavy tanks. Please fix the strafing so that it's in line with axis counterpart.
Again, this is only my opinion, feel free to disagree or make other suggestions.