MORE THAETER OF WAR PLEASE!

4 years ago
moremegamoremega REDWOOD CITY CA USAPosts: 229

Its been years since Relic made a new theater of war pack, and I would be among the first to buy it. I would like to see OKW theater of war along with other factions. Also, I noticed relic does not maintenance theater of war because it has a much different gameplay experience than in multiplayer.

Comments

4 years ago
    DudeDude Posts: 576

I believe the changes made in the multiplayer units and stats do not carry over to the Theater of War missions, which were, for the most part, designed much closer to the initial launch of the game and 'balanced' based on what the units and stats were at that time.

3 years ago

How about moving the theater out of Europe? northern Africa, Pacific Ocean, south-eastern Asia, China, Japan were huge battlefields; Relic could also create new factions..... or new field tactics and strategies

3 years ago

I would like to see more Theaters of War but it's Relic's Choice. But I want free ones, not ones you have to buy for.
    Maybe some Axis ones.

1 year ago

How bout Western Struggles: a TOW pack taking place in the western front with British and OKW playable. New voicelines would be added, mostly announcers giving tactical information and historical accounts of the battles.