I have two of the same generals ! ! !

3 years ago

I have a problem with the commanders . The point is that yesterday I got a commander who already have. I was able to put it on my account coh2 and is still there . Now I have two persons of the same commanders , it can be changed somehow , I had another commander for one of them ? I ask this because very rarely gets commander , and now the anger got the same .I have a screenshot and I can send it.
( And sorry for my english ) [i am polish]
Help :/

Comments

3 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,817
    Warspoils has a random chance of giving you anything out of the pool (bulletins, commanders, victory strikes and skins) it does not account for what you already have. Its possible to get 2 or more of anything. Relic is working on a solution
    3 years ago

Eh don't feel bad. I have three Rifle Company commanders and three Mechanized Assault Commanders. Oh and I have seven Panzergrenadier Accuracy bulletins.

3 years ago
    KondzioKondzio PolandPosts: 2

Thanks guys :)

3 years ago

Once the new war spoils system is introduced, you should get Supply for any duplicates you have.

So make sure you keep any you have! :smile: